They both play different but essential roles in helping you build a successful publishing business.
Two weeks ago at the San Francisco Writers Conference, I presented a workshop about ebook preorders and presales.
You can download the full PDF of the presentation here. Feel free to share it with your author friends!
What you'll learn:
- How book launch timelines have evolved for indie authors over the last decade
- Why ebook preorders and presales are essential best practices for book launches
- How to improve reader targeting by turning a single book launch into multiple book launches
- How ebook presales increase the perceived desirability of your upcoming book
- Why its dangerous to allow social media platforms and retailers to fully mediate (control) your relationships with - and access to - your readers
- How to use the promise of presales to grow your mailing list 365 days a year
- How to run an ebook presale
- Presale marketing tips
You can check out the full presentation here:
Enjoy, and please share with your author friends!
Post a Comment