The 10th annual Smashwords Read an Ebook Week sale kicks off Sunday March 3 and runs through Saturday March 9.
Thousands of Smashwords authors, publishers and readers will participate in this international ebook celebration featuring thousands of exclusive deals on great books.
Authors and Publishers: Enrollment is now open at https://www.smashwords.com/dashboard/sitewidePromos The sale will be promoted to over one million Smashwords customers. Don't miss out!
To enroll all your books at once, click the Enroll button immediately below the discount level you desire. This is a huge time saver for authors and publishers who manage dozens, hundreds or even thousands of titles.
Readers: When the promotion goes live on Sunday March 3, visit the Smashwords home page where you'll find multiple options to explore the participating titles.
Here are two shortcuts:
- To browse participating books using our brand new "shelf" interface, go here:
- To browse participating books using our "classic" interface , go here:
How to Join the CelebrationHere's a quick checklist to help you get the most out of the Read an Ebook Week event:
- Authors and publishers: Enroll your books now at https://www.smashwords.com/dashboard/sitewidePromo. You'll also find a link on the Smashwords home page. If you're not yet publishing with Smashwords, now's a great time to join the over 130,000 authors and publishers around the world who publish and distribute ebooks with Smashwords. Visit https://www.smashwords.com/about/how_to_publish_on_smashwords for an overview of our free publishing and distribution services, and then click "Join" to get started.
- Authors and publishers: Each day during the week long sale, celebrate your participation across your social media
channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog, private mailing lists). Include a direct hyperlink to your author or publisher page. Also be sure to complete your Smashwords Interview (also accessible under "Interview Manager" in your Smashwords Dashboard) so prospective readers can learn the story behind your authorship.
- Authors and readers: Visit the Smashwords Read an Ebook Week event page at https://www.smashwords.com/ebookweek
where you'll find downloadable buttons, banners and images you can
share on social media to promote your participation in the event.
- Readers: When you discover a great deal, share it with your friends
on social media. Be sure to tag the author (find their Twitter and
Facebook addresses on their Smashwords author profile page) so they know
you downloaded their book! To promote the sale to your friends, share this hyperlink which places the reader into the heart of the Read an Ebook Week Catalog: https://www.smashwords.com/shelves/promos/1/any/any
- The official hashtags for the promotion are #Smashwords and #ebookweek19
This promotion is exclusive to the Smashwords store. It will not impact prices at other retailers. Enjoy!
FYI, I'll be posting my Robert's Roundup of Smashwords titles on March 5 (two days after the sale starts).
During last year's sale, I found some incredible titles, and this year I expect to find a lot more...
Thank you, Robert!
Post a Comment