Back in April, Smashwords marketing director Jim Azevedo presented a live, power-packed webinar featuring four workshop presentations covering the most important indie publishing topics for indie ebook publishing.
Jim shared actionable advice on how authors can make their books more visible, desirable and enjoyable readers. Learn state-of-the-art strategies for building a marketing platform you control.
These presentations are now available for viewing at the Author Day event page and on the Smashwords YouTube channel.
Or, watch any of the individual segments below:
0. Introduction and startWatch the full 5+ hours here:
1. Ten Trends Driving the Future of Publishing (beginner to expert)
2. Introduction to eBook Publishing (beginner to intermediate)
3. The Sixteen Secrets of Ebook Publishing Success (beginner to expert)
4. Book Launch Strategy: Preorders and Presales (beginner to expert)
Please share with a friend!
We're considering doing another live Author Day in the September-October timeframe, so stay tuned for that.
Wow! I've watched the first 2 episodes of the series and I'm incredibly impressed. (I'll watch the rest over the next few days) This is a wonderful resource for all authors, at all levels of experience. Jim clearly explains all of the important aspects to publishing your books. It's fun, interesting, and educational. Thank you for the hours and hours it would have taken to put these episodes together. Leeann.ReplyDelete